However, I think it is very kind and responsible of the airlines to provide us with illustrated safety cards so that we can learn the best ways to protect ourselves in case of emergency. These cards both tell and show us crucial safety information. For instance:
If the plane lands in hell, DO NOT EXIT.
(Apologies for the poor image quality.)

4 comments:
My favorite is being able to use my seat cushion as a flotation device, and making me aware of it from my travels from Louiville to Pittsburgh!!! Lots of water to land in...really practical.
Matt, James Gregory (a comedian who used to be very funny - now not so much) used to talk about how he wouldn't fly because the floatation device seat did no good when flying in the Southeast. He said he wanted a seat that would bounce off of mountains. :-)
Lord help. I just laughed out loud in the Haley center computer lab - wearing iPod earpieces. Now I'm receiving strange looks and must go.
Post a Comment