Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the coolest man alive...also known as my future husband! And c'mon -- this picture is just begging for a caption. Please, 1.5 readers, don't let me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because I love the stories that I tell.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the coolest man alive...also known as my future husband! And c'mon -- this picture is just begging for a caption. Please, 1.5 readers, don't let me down.
16 comments:
"Nolan, unable to make the mixer work, sticks his tongue out of the corner of his mouth and the magic begins." He does the same thing when he plays video games. We know way too much about each other.
Upon Susanna's first visit to Nolan's house, Nolan tries to impress her by pretending he knows how to turn on a mixer.
In an attempt to prove he really is a grown up, Nolan grows hair on his face and works a power tool.
Nolan laments that the disciples had nowhere to plug the mixer in before the Last Supper. "Had an extension cord been available, we could have been eating cake every Sunday!"
Bearded preacher whips up a nice batch of god.
Dawn wins. Jeff is a very close second.
Hey, hey, Brian and Margie...less talking, more captioning. Geez.
Nolan grew a bread ... since when did he learn to do that ?
Haha ... "Nolan grew a beard ... since when did he learn to do that~!~" is what I meant to say. LoL~!~
I don't know, Audra. I liked the "bread" thing... :)
Oh, that's Nolan? I thought you'd gotten one of those lichen-bearded Santas and put it in your kitchen. Actually, with all the grey on, he looks more like Foamy the Squirrel...
Sorry, oh favorite pastor of mine. The Pirate Look is still 'in,' though. Really. Especially for clergymen. I'm serious. Maybe you could get one of those shirts that J Peterman forced Jerry Seinfeld to wear (you remember the "puffy shirt," no?) It would be a great look (akin to your fiance's first wedding dress suggestion), but you might have to switch to Episcopalianism...
Hey Nolan I think you got some on your chin!
1. I hope no one notices I for got my goatee hairnet.
2. Don't stick out your tongue..don't stick out your tongue...
Dear Regoobragus,
Of COURSE! The Low Talker. How could I be so careless? I bow and offer humble obeisances to the superior font of Seinfeldian knowledge!
"Are you absolutely sure this is the way to build a bookshelf?"
"After months of hashing out details in council approved, committee and sub-committee meetings, minister attempts to build bookshelves per approved instructions. Currently, council is seeking nomination of interested persons and those cooersed into being interested, to form committee to discuss possible approval of books to be placed in bookshelf upon completion. Come to think of it we will also need to form committees to approve finish to be used on bookshelf and ultimate placement of bookshelf. We will need to call a special finance and trustee meeting to make sure we are within budget and bookshelf is in keeping with architectual detail to be placed within church walls. When all this has been accomplished, upon council approval, a special charge conferance will be called. The minister will then present the relevance and neccesity of bookshelf if SI and Bishop haven't moved minister to a new congregation."
Post a Comment