Yes, I'm sure most of you have heard about it by now. Britney Spears, paragon of motherhood, drove away from the paparazzi with her infant son in her lap. (You can read the whole story here.) Comments? Captions? Anything?
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Why? Why? Why?
Honestly, there are times when the question "What is wrong with people?" (spoken in a tone of outrage mingled with shock and dismay) simply won't suffice. Yet it is the question that springs to mind when I see something like this:
Yes, I'm sure most of you have heard about it by now. Britney Spears, paragon of motherhood, drove away from the paparazzi with her infant son in her lap. (You can read the whole story here.) Comments? Captions? Anything?
Yes, I'm sure most of you have heard about it by now. Britney Spears, paragon of motherhood, drove away from the paparazzi with her infant son in her lap. (You can read the whole story here.) Comments? Captions? Anything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Honestly, Susanna, this is subpar for you. I mean the "Britney Being Stupid" post has become too easy. It is just slightly above posts like, "Presidential Mispronunciations," "The Oil Companies Made Billions of Dollars in Profit while Recieving Government Subsidies," and "The Sun Rose This Morning."
But, if we must do captions, here is my entry: When asked why the pop star drove off with her child in her lap, Britney replied, "The trunk was full."
I agree...definitely subpar. But some acts of stupidity leave me speechless. At least your caption brought the entry back up to the expected standards!
Post a Comment