Because I love the stories that I tell.
"Erin and Susanna enjoy the annual Azalea Trail Maid reunion at Bellingrath Gardens."
As the trailer park session comes to order, Sharon King, a.k.a. Burger Queen, performs the biweekly "booby cozy" stunt for the residents.Sorry, I'm just bored.
Alright, all together now....RRROOOOLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
Aw, Gabe...I liked your first caption, too! Don't delete!
"Damn it. Will y'all roll that straw back round?"Sorry Suse, I felt bad for posting two.
"Keeps 'em cool in the summertime!"
I think we have a winner!
I would have to go with "cleavage cooler", "have a drink at the booby bar", "make mine a double D", or "these things ain't just for holdin' milk"
Post a Comment
9 comments:
"Erin and Susanna enjoy the annual Azalea Trail Maid reunion at Bellingrath Gardens."
As the trailer park session comes to order, Sharon King, a.k.a. Burger Queen, performs the biweekly "booby cozy" stunt for the residents.
Sorry, I'm just bored.
Alright, all together now....RRROOOOLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
Aw, Gabe...I liked your first caption, too! Don't delete!
"Damn it. Will y'all roll that straw back round?"
Sorry Suse, I felt bad for posting two.
"Keeps 'em cool in the summertime!"
I think we have a winner!
I would have to go with "cleavage cooler", "have a drink at the booby bar", "make mine a double D", or "these things ain't just for holdin' milk"
Post a Comment