Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bridal Gowns and Booze


So I've been looking for a wedding dress (oh, excuse me, I mean bridal gown...lah-dee-dah) for the past few weeks, and I just thought everyone should know that the nice lady who helped me today at Bride Beautiful in Atlanta was named Tequila. Only spelled "Tekila." Ah, if only I had found the dress/gown today...then I could tell everyone I got my wedding gown from tequila. Perhaps it would look something like this? Bottoms up.

No, seriously. Bride Beautiful in Atlanta is a great bridal shop, and I found two gowns that I really liked. They looked nothing like this. If by "nothing" I mean "exactly," that is.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I knew you would come around. You can do more than hear the ocean in dem shells.

Monk said...

I hope Erin means\, "to a mo' conservative approach"

You DO realize that there are only certain outcomes we can accept for our Favorite Young Minister, Nolan?

Ho-tasitc is NOT an option. Sorry.

Monk

Susanna said...

What?! You've got to be kidding me. Nolan picked out this dress himself!