Here's my advice for the week. This is a special one, for business owners. This is my advice for how to make your business better. For the love, could you people please hire someone CHEERFUL to answer the phone and take appointments? I can imagine that taking appointments isn't the most thrilling work on the planet, but could you at least find someone who could fake it? And could you make sure that, if your establishment opens for business at 5 AM, the person you hire to work at the front desk doesn't fall asleep to the point of drooling on the desk? Oh and maybe, just maybe, the people at the front desk could actually have some information to impart when people call or come in with questions. WHAT ARE YOU PAYING THEM FOR?!?!?! Because I can't figure it out. And I'm freaking smart.
Honestly, you would think that some of these people who answer phones were doing this for a living:

No comments:
Post a Comment