This link will be of little interest to most of my readers (all 5 of you), but anyone who is even slightly sadistic might enjoy my new blog. It's a poetry blog, so consider yourselves forewarned.
Anyway, it's just a little place where I can talk about poetry, post poems that I like, and maybe display some of my own stuff. So I don't have to use this space to do that! (And there was much rejoicing! Huzzah!)
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooooh, yipee! Sign me up. :-D
As a nerd, I salute you!
My daughter loves Emily Dickinson and she guessed "a bird in the bush" or more specifically "a hummingbird." I, on the other hand, enjoy anything that makes me think, but am really not a poet. My super practicality thought the red and green mail train passed by stirring the blooms as it disappeared along with the tracks that carried it away. - jean
Post a Comment