Saturday, August 26, 2006

If I ruled the world...

...the penalty for discussing John Mark Karr on the news would be death. Nancy Grace would probably be the first to go.

What insanely unjust law (or just a kooky rule) would be rapidly implemented if you ruled the world?

(Oh, and as for my last post...19 comments! Including two comments from Lori of Superfantastic fame! I am awesome. I'm moving up in the blog world, let me tell you. Better watch your back, Heather B. Armstrong. I am coming for you.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I ruled the world, Dick Cheney and George W. Bush would have to clean the houses of Mexican immigrants and newly married gay couples. Forever. And those toilets would be spotless.

bryan said...

if i rulEd the world x tra credIt wOod bee given 4 Kree atuv gram Er un speling

Laura said...

If I ruled the world, anyone who wanted to have children would have to go through the same rigorous application process that potential adoptive parents must go through.

Brian said...

I'm with Laura.

Anonymous said...

If I ruled the world, I would force Georgre Bush to make Bono a US citizen and then have him replace John Bolton as our UN representative. Also SUV's would get incredible gas mileage and be the most enviromentally friendly car on earth so that I would quit feeling guilty about having one. Finally Star Wars would play in movie thearters at least once a year.

Susanna said...

Apparently, if Matt ruled the world, he would change my question to: "What three rules would you implement if you ruled the world?"

:-)

Anonymous said...

The world is too complex for merely one, its like a pastor needing at least three points for an effective sermon :)

Nolan said...

If I ruled the world, you'd have to post a new blog post.