As the coffee cake I made this morning (inspired by Paula Deen) cools on top of the stove, I have come to realize that I have a burning question.How come Paula Deen doesn't weigh at least 750 pounds?
I can only think of two explanations. Either she doesn't eat any of the food she makes, or she has some sort of special "food bag" that re-routes her buttery, sugary, fat-filled concoctions past her stomach and digestive system into a bag outside of her body which she can then detach and dispose of. Much like a colostomy bag. Except this food bag would be filled with a delicious cake made out of 7 sticks of butter, 5 cups of sugar, 18 eggs, 8 ounces of cream cheese, and a couple cans of sweetened condensed milk. Mmmm...Paula Deen colostomy bag.
What are your burning questions? This blogger wants to know.

8 comments:
i just gotta say it's really difficult for me to handle seeing the words "colostomy bag" and "delicious" written on the same line. ick! :)
Yes, good question!
But, yummy coffee cake. Mmmmm.
Nice with the "Mmmm...Paula Deen colostomy bag." A risky move, but worth it.
Believe it or not, I have recently had the same burning question about Paula Dean. I can't even watch her show because it makes me want to cook that stuff, and if I cook it, I'll eat it! Dang!
Okay, I was busy at work this week and got behind on my blog reading. Late though it may be, here is my burning question.
WHY do people INSIST on piling dirty dishes in the sink and running water on them?!? I mean, this is what typical families do and I JUST don't understand this practice. Basically, what that means is that whenever the one person who is designated to finally clean these dishes (almost certianly NOT one of the dish-pilers), they have to stick their hands (multiple times) into the disgusting, cold, food-filled, stinky water to fish-out each of the dishes.
Now, I understand that some dishes need to soak. Please, feel free to fill that ONE dish with water and set it aside. BUT, the other 99% of the dishes just need to be rinsed and then either stuck in the dishwasher or stacked neatly if the dishwasher is full.
I HATE -- no wait, that's not strong enough -- DETEST sticking my hand in disgusting dish-water to fish-out a spoon that had nothing on it but a little cereal milk. ICK!!!!
Ok, I feel better!
But...Paula Dean's NOT thin. She is becoming quite the sizeable woman. Still love her, though. But here's my burning question. How dense do you have to be to marry Michael Chiarello under the assumption that he is actually straight?
Michael Chiarello is married? To a woman?
Mmm, Leslie, that is a good question. I'll be waiting for Susanna's response! ;)
Post a Comment