In case you are wondering what I'm wishing for this Christmas, let me guide you through my grown-up Christmas list. (Now with illustrations!)
For the past six months, the husband and I have been sharing one vehicle. When living in a very small town, this works out well. However, as we will be moving sometime next year, we're in the market for another vehicle. I'm asking Santa to stuff this one in my stocking:

And no English major should have a Christmas wish list without a book on it. To that end, I'm thinking of taking up a new hobby, and think that this would help tremendously:
Were you expecting an outdoor-cook-stuff-on-it contraption when I said grill? Oh no, my friends. This is what I am talking about:
He's smiling becuase he's having a wonderful Christmas. Also, since I anticipate entering the working world sometime next year, I've decided I will need a snazzy new coat for the colder months. Something business-like, yet not stuffy. Something that says "Hey, I am both a serious businesswoman AND a fun person to be around!" I think I've found it:
To me, this is the jacket equivalent of the mullet. Business in the front, party in the back. Redneck all over.
Happy Birthday Jesus!


1 comment:
I think the truck and jacket would be very effective for the kind of ministry that you and Nolan want to do. Ya'll have a Merry Christmas!! GO BULLS.
Post a Comment