Sunday, December 10, 2006

Do You Suffer From Shyness?

I don't know about you, but I sometimes get really anxious before hosting or going to parties - I think it's because I'm kind of shy. Usually, once I get to the party, I have a good time, but I'm anxious the entire day before the party because I'm thinking about all of the people I'll have to talk to and how I hope I don't sound stupid or talk to someone for 20 minutes with a piece of spinach lodged between my two front teeth.

Last night, Nolan and I hosted a Christmas Open House. We had a great time, but the inevitable pre-party anxiety took over a few hours before people started showing up. I only wish I had known about this miracle cure for anxiety and shyness before now. So, in case you have a party to go to and you need a little extra help getting over your shyness or your nervousness, this is for you:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do suffer from shyness, Susanna, and I need to know WHAT IS THIS MIRACLE PRODUCT? Because if there is a picture there, it is not showing up for me. You can't just offer a girl a cure for her shyness and then not tell her what it is!

Susanna said...

Oh no! Is this a problem for others? Because a YouTube video should be showing up...

Brian said...

This could revolutionize Sunday mornings!

Susanna said...

If anyone else is unable to view the video, copy and paste the URL below into your browser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWXJexUVz0

That should do it. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this stuff. It works wonders! I haven't stopped using it since I first saw this video! Woooooooo!

(For all you literalists who still read my blog, I'm kidding.)

Anonymous said...

You know, I have personally used this product for just that problem with very successful results. Thank you for informing the public about its curative properties. It's a real service that you're providing here.