Monday, June 25, 2007

On Notice: Shopping Cart Apostates

Today, my mom and I drove to Target. As we searched for a parking space, we drove past three empty spaces that were being obstructed by two wayward shopping carts. Now, honestly. The shopping cart corral was FIVE FEET AWAY. Unfortunately, as we drove past, I was unable to maintain whatever semblance of composure I typically display, and I screamed like a woman crazed:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PUT YOUR SHOPPING CARTS AWAY!!!

My mom told me she nearly had a heart attack. So please, in the interest of my sanity and my mother's heart health, please walk the extra five feet in the parking lot and put your cart away. You'll burn calories! You'll become more attractive to your friends and family! You'll reduce global warming! Most importantly, you'll increase your life expectancy, because I will cross you off of my list of people to kill.

1 comment:

bryan said...

Shopping carts galore
At big box stores in Houston
and no gun control

This is bad, man. This is very, very bad.