I just went to see Charlie Wilson's War which, I think, was a pretty good movie. The reason I'm not sure if it was a good movie is that for a good 5 minutes in the middle of it - when Charlie Wilson is discussing serious matters with the President of Pakistan - the old woman next to me was talking loudly on her cell phone. She had an ENTIRE conversation with the unknown caller, not even trying to keep her voice down. "We're at the MOVIES!....yeah, the movies....no, I don't have a key to your house.....well, what do you want me to do about it?.....If you'll tell me how to break in to your house, I'll do it.......no.....he doesn't have a key, either!....." Then, when she finally got OFF the phone, she proceeded to tell her husband all about the conversation she just had. I'm telling you, if I didn't have a rule about punching old people, that lady would have been toast.
So, this is for you, people who use your cell phones in the middle of movie theatres: stop it, douchebags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why do you have a rule about not punching old people?
Clearly, you've never lived in Florida, my friend.
Post a Comment