Sunday, August 21, 2005

Robert and Liz got Married!

I'm back in North Carolina after spending a few days in New York watching my friend Robert get married. Well, actually, I only spent one day watching him get married; the other days were spent just hanging out with old friends from high school, meeting new people, playing in an intense Bocce tournament, and generally having a good time. Here is a picture of the whole gang (from high school), plus spouses, fiancees, and significant others:

Robert and Liz are in Jamaica now, but I'm going to give them a blog-worthy congratulations, and I'm going to post this cute picture of them during their first dance:

I know everyone is going "awwwww" right now, so I might as well post something else really cute. Here is what you do at a wedding when you don't have a date:

OK, so maybe that really isn't a cute picture. And maybe that isn't what people do at weddings when they don't have dates, but who asked you?

Like I said, I'm back in Winston Salem now, getting ready to start another semester. Nine months until graduation! I wonder if I'll have outgrown the spoon-on-the-nose trick by then. I hope not.

No comments: