Monday, August 15, 2005

What I Can't Articulate...

So I'm reading this really amazing book, Blue Like Jazz, and I came across a sentence that articulates something that I have been thinking, and trying to express, for some time. It sounds so simple now, so elegant and everything, that I feel stupid for not having the words to say it:

I don't think there is any better worship than wonder.

I was going to go into a whole long saga about why this is something I've been trying to talk to people about for the past few years, but it ended up getting rather convoluted and it probably doesn't really matter anyway. I just wanted to share. It makes me want to read Blake.

And on a completely unrelated note...maybe the fans will get to see Ronnie play after all: They closed the deal! And maybe it isn't so unrelated. I still want to read Blake...

No comments: