Tuesday, April 25, 2006

No more pencils, no more books...

...no more living in North Carolina after tomorrow!!! Yeah, it doesn't rhyme. So sue me.

Yes, folks. The fateful day is here. I have just completed my last class at Wake Forest! The thesis is finished, the final paper is complete, and now I just have to tie up a few loose ends before I leave town. TOMORROW. Oh yeah. This is one happy blogger.

Other than than, I have no other exciting or funny news to report. Just thought you should know that the Wake Forest era of my existence is coming to a close. But I'll always have the memories...

(Somehow, it doesn't ring as romantic as Bogart saying "We'll always have Paris." Eh. Whatcha gonna do?)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!! That is a VERY BIG DEAL!!! (I say this like you don't know that already, but...)

I am VERY happy for you!
Leslie

Susanna said...

I don't know that a second degree in English (also known as a degree in "I sure can read good") documents my intelligence. In fact, it may say something quite the opposite! :)

But I am DEFINITELY glad to be home!

Nolan said...

I'm glad you're home, too!!! ;)