...and it's called Nashville Star. Can I just voice my disappointment with tonight's performances on American Idol? I don't dislike country music, but there is a performance-based show on CMT that allows people like Kellie Pickler and Bucky to make it big doing what they do best: singing country songs. I think this category of music should be knocked off the American Idol list. When people like Taylor and Chris and Mandisa give lackluster (and I'm being kind here...Taylor was pretty awful) performances, you know something has gone horribly, horribly awry. I felt certain, when I saw Ryan's horrible impression of a person with facial hair, that it was going to be a rough night. And boy, I was right.
Despite the country roads debacle, I'm still a Taylor fan all the way! My predictions for the top five are still Katherine, Mandisa, Taylor, Chris, and Paris. Kellie's performance tonight was good, but her ditsy act is getting old. Ace...give me a break. He's a cheeseball. Elliot can sing, but he has no personality. It's unfortunate. Bucky? CMT, here he comes - please, take him. Really.
So who will go tomorrow? I don't know. But I hope it is Ace. Or Bucky. Heck, any of those last four I mentioned...and I hope the scruffy nastiness on Ryan's face will be voted off, too.
Guess what? I still haven't finished my thesis!!! And I'm writing a post on American Idol!!!! I have officially cracked up!!!!!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment