Including the cats. Just check this out:
This cat was bigger than a watermelon. I've never seen a cat this big. Ever.
It's official. Actually, it was official a while ago, but I'm officially posting it now: we're moving to Houston. We found a house and everything. We also found a guy there who drives a DeLorean. No kidding. This photo was taken in the parking lot of Ace Hardware:
When I asked him to show me his flux capacitor, he wiggled his eyebrows at me in a suggestive manner. I didn't want a date, I just wanted to go back to the future.

5 comments:
ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE JIGAWATS!!!
I live in Texas and my cats are almost that big. And now I take all blame from myself and place it on the state. Thank you!
I hope you enjoy the Lone Star State. And may no one ever brand you car with an "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could" bumper sticker.
yeah, a "flux capacitor" is something completely different in texas...
That's what happens when cats eat BBQ and ribs all day.
We used to have a cat that big in Orlando, though. He was like a kid in a cat suit. What I don't get is how we could never help him lose weight -- I mean, we were the actual gate keepers to the food...
Can I say that in the last few months, I have seen a multitude of HUGE cats. Two of the biggest I have EVER seen in one household. What's with that? We all feel the need to share our obesity with our pets?
Congrats on the house! We found one in Woodstock, too! We were two very productive couples!
Post a Comment