Friday, May 11, 2007

A question.

Does me moving to Texas qualify as officially messing with it? If not, I could always poke it with a stick. Or maybe hide its cowboy hats and six-shooters.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask it why it wussed out at the Alamo. It always hates that.

Margie said...

You are moving to W's home state? Lowus -- I am without speech.

I thought of you the other day...saw a truck with "Get'er dun for Jesus" etched on the back.

Miss you!

Susanna said...

You saw MY TRUCK in Tennessee?!?! Who would have thought...

Aaron said...

Didn't you know? The black ooze in Spidey 3 wasn't from space . . . it was from TEXAS.

The ooze was an allegory for Bush, Oil, Texas, and the Middle East. That's why the other villain was made of sand. I'm surprised you missed all of that, Susanna.

Emo Spidey? He was a construct pointing to the inability of American teenagers to staff an army that can conquer terroism.

Josh Cashion said...

oh, i think you can do a lot of damage there. just start throwing trash out your car window as soon as you cross the border, and you're messin'.

Leslie said...

Did Nolan tell you about "The Cult"? If not, make him tell you. It's serious business, and I would not want you falling prey.

Also, if you need any help messing, I'd love to!!!

Omar said...

yes... you are messing with texas. watch out, because they mess back.

bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bryan said...

What the post I removed said was that you should let the air out of Texas' tires and send it your unwanted spam. That'd mess with it...

and then I accidentally hit the little trash can cause I'm stoopid.

Anyhow, for good measure, make sure you correct Texas' grammar... literally.

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Oooh, you can use my dad's horribly corny joke of "A lot is a parcel of land" every time you hear someone in Texas say, "alot" -- which I bet they do ALOT!!! That would mess with them for sure!!!

Matt Purmort said...

What if you made a shirt that said "The Alamo...GET OVER IT ALREADY!"

Brian said...

The stars at night are hazy and yellowish-brown deep in the heart of Texas.