
I had hoped for something better for my 100th post, but...well, that's the way it goes, I guess.
I am shocked, shocked that the video clip from my previous post didn't garner ANY comments. Not one. Bupkis. The woman thought there was a crackhead in a tree. Someone drew an "amateur sketch" of a leprechaun that looked like a cartoon acorn with two eyes. A man actually wanted to dig up the tree with a bulldozer to "fine some goal" (or to find some gold, but whatever).
If that doesn't garner a comment or two...well. I still need validation. I'm under a lot of stress. Maybe I'd be under less stress if I stopped blogging and started writing my thesis again...Hmmmm. I think I'm on to something...but if I could just dig up that leprechaun's gold, I wouldn't need no stinkin' M.A.

4 comments:
"They're always after me lucky charms!"
not that you know me or even care to, but i read your blog. you always make me laugh-thanks!
Wooooo! Validation! And from people I don't know, to boot! (I enjoy your blog, too, Marie!) Thanks for commenting, everyone. Keep 'em comin'! (It helps me get through these last 2 weeks of thesis work!)
Also, it's pretty impressive how quickly this video has gotten around the Internet. Lots of people are now using the "amateur sketch" as their profile picture on Facebook. Insane.
Oh, Margie, don't give me that "I was gettin' hitched" excuse. How many times have I heard that one from you? Honestly...
Post a Comment