So, the Geek Squad called me this weekend to tell me that, in addition to all of the stuff they already charged me for, they would need to replace my entire hard drive. I said "No Deal," and they kindly agreed to refund my money (except for the diagnostic service) and give me the decimated corpse of my former computer. Ack.
Luckily, I have this handy-dandy refurbished IBM ThinkPad issued to me by Wake Forest (not everything about this place is bad), so I'm still able to write (which is important these days, what with my thesis being due in approximately 2 weeks). My Gateway is sitting on my dresser, waiting to go wherever computers with bad hard drives and outdated virus protection go when they die. Any suggestions?
Also, for those who want to know, my Pimp Name is Luscious Tickler. My mom's Pimp Name is Auntie Shagswell. And that makes everything better, doesn't it?
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I'm Disco Tease and my better half is Long Dong Glider.
That is just wrong....
Post a Comment