
When I write papers (of any length), I regress into really, really poor eating habits. Case in point: I ate McDonald's last night for dinner, and a Swiss Cake Roll today for lunch. Just to name a couple of shameful moments.
Typically, I don't keep ice cream in the house, because I'll eat it straight out of the container, and, well, it generally isn't pretty. But since I'm writing my thesis (clearly not at the moment - ha!), I've stocked my freezer. So sue me.
Tonight, I decided I wanted some variety, so I went to the Teet. Ben and Jerry's was on sale two for one, which I took as a sign. (Not really, I just used it to justify getting two different varieties of ice cream instead of one.) Ben and Jerry's has such an abundance of different flavors, it can be a difficult decision. However, I decided before I even left my house that I definitely wanted some Butter Pecan. Butter, pecans, and ice cream. Sometimes, life doesn't get any better, you know? So I got Butter Pecan and Vermonty Python (that one mostly because of the name, though it is coffee flavored ice cream with chocolate bits mixed in...yumm-freakin'-y!) and came home.
Since I was craving the Butter Pecan all along, I whittled out a few scoops into a cup and took a bite. I was shocked. Dismayed. Repulsed. Clearly, something went awry at the printing shop when Ben and Jerry designed this carton and labeled this flavor. The carton should read: Butt Pecan. Because, to the best of my knowledge, that's what it tasted like.

2 comments:
Mmmmm... butt pecan.
You are SERIOUSLY the funniest person EVER!!! I am now addicted to your blog! :-) ha!
Mmmmm, Nolan did well with you!!! (I may even think you're funnier than he is, but don't tell him that.) ha!
Leslie
Post a Comment