Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And now for something completely different.

The time has come, my friends, to move this blog to a more discreet location (i.e. one that cannot be found by googling me). This just means that I'm going to change the URL (the http:www thingy) to something that is not, well, my name. Clever of me, I know. So...I'm going underground, as it were. Never fear, loyal readership - because you're coming with me (I hope). The new URL (bookmark it, people) will be:

http://www.shenannigansandsuch.blogspot.com

I'm planning on making the switch very soon...probably this weekend. I'm thinking Sunday. Once I relocate, maybe I can think of a better URL. The main thing I need, at this point, is to get this sucker underground and away from the prying eyes of potential students (but NOT away from the prying eyes of you, my readership).


You will always be able to find the new URL on my facebook page. Also, if you have my email address, you can email me and I'll send it to you. But really, it would just be easier for you to bookmark it now, you know?

No comments: