Saturday, August 25, 2007

Unabashed Begging and/or a Public Service Announcement

OK, a private service announcement....a private service for ME.

Hey, blogging peeps. (I'm just trying to get down with the lingo of my students...I don't think it's working.) I was wondering if you would all be absolutely lovely and update any links you have to my blog by replacing the old URL on your sites with the new URL (and not my name) -- please? Pretty please?

Oh, and please keep in mind with the comments on this blog from now on: I'm going to do my best to keep this blog totally anonymous, so I'd appreciate it very muchlike if you would not reference my name or the name of the [totally rockin' embodiment of awesomeness] man I married. Not that you go round making comments on my blog saying my name, but...well, it's just a precaution. My job starts on Monday! Ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Welcome to your new blog, Jaquita. I'm looking forward to your posts. Please give my best Landon.

All the best,
Noraa

"Did you here that. We're using CODE names." (Raising Arizona)

Nate said...

Ahem... your blog still states your own name... you might want to check into that, bud.