Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For those who have been asking...

...here are some wedding photos! Actually, what I mean by "some" is "one," because, for whatever reason, Blogger stopped uploading the rest of the pictures and is, in effect, giving me the finger. You should be looking at pictures of the processional, the recessional, a few of my bridesmaids, the Krispy Kreme groom's cake starring Homer and Marge Simpson, and Nolan dancing with me at the reception. Instead, you can look at this picture, taken before the ceremony, outside of the sanctuary.

(Side note: The flowers I am holding are heinously large. At least 3 times as big as what I asked for. If this is a "small bouquet," I pity the woman who has to carry a "large bouquet." Large bouquet = a cluster of several flowering shrubberies. I just wanted to clarify this point in case you are one of those people prone to notice the enormity of the flowers in my hand and my bulging bicep as I struggle to hold them aloft.) (My bicep isn't really bulging. But they were quite heavy.)


Isn't my husband FINE?!?!?! Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Susanna, you look beautiful. I'm sorry we missed the big day. Hope ya'll are settle in. We're finally getting back to life in AL after being gone for a month. Much to the girls disappoinment (and my elation) school starts in a week and a half! Take care- Karen