Sunday, October 02, 2005

Baby Joshua!

If you didn't think this was the best blog you had ever read by this point, well, (a) I don't know what your problem is and (b) pictures of my beautiful new nephew Joshua James Stewart Haines should change your mind.

He was born on September 29th at 7:36 AM. Even though he was almost 3 and a half weeks early, he still weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces! And he turned out looking like this, so I guess somebody was doing something right:



Check out the threads (as my homies in the hood would say):



Now for some gratuitous cuteness.




I know. I get a nephew AND Auburn beats the tar out of South Carolina, all in one weekend. I'm so excited you would think I was on crack. Or something.

4 comments:

Nolan said...

Like crack. Really? Be careful; it can be a bad habit. ;)

Erin said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! Jeremy and I are thrilled to see pictures. How exciting!

Susanna said...

Isn't he awesome?

Susanna said...

Watch it, Mikey. At least I'm not married.