Because I love the stories that I tell.
Let me just admit it up front: I can only read this much.
In a speech regarding his new education plan, President Bush discusses his frustrations: "books should never get this big."
Okay, Gabe wins.
I see you Osama bin Laden, and I'm smooshing your head.
"C" is for "Cookie." That's good enough for me. Ohhh, cookie, cookie, cookie, starts with "C."
Man....you guys make me laugh. (Not a caption, incidentally)
And Gabe, you totally win this one.
Me either. Oh wait, I'm one of the pastors!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Let me just admit it up front: I can only read this much.
In a speech regarding his new education plan, President Bush discusses his frustrations: "books should never get this big."
Okay, Gabe wins.
I see you Osama bin Laden, and I'm smooshing your head.
"C" is for "Cookie." That's good enough for me. Ohhh, cookie, cookie, cookie, starts with "C."
Man....you guys make me laugh. (Not a caption, incidentally)
And Gabe, you totally win this one.
Me either. Oh wait, I'm one of the pastors!
Post a Comment