Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Wish I Could Take Credit for Finding This

Everyone loves Google, right? Well, here's something that will make you love it even more. Go to the main search page and type in the word "failure." The first result is...well, let's just say that Google may be the Internet's version of truth.

(OK, maybe not truth, exactly, since this is really a result of googlebombing, which you can read about here. Still, it's pretty funny.)

4 comments:

Susanna said...

It's the skills, man. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills...Guys like girls with skills. Now, if only my name was LaFawnduh...

Susanna said...

Maddus, I thought you were going to name your firstborn "Susanna." I'll even concede to "Googlebomber Susanna" or "Googlebomber Lowus." Just don't stray too far from the original plan...and, if it's a girl, don't force her to paint her toenails if she doesn't want to. Toenails are gross. :)

Susanna said...

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile. I'm dead serious.

Susanna said...

OK, Maddus. I don't have any nail polish, but I found a red Sharpie marker. Will that work?