Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back by Popular Demand

OK, people, time to be funny. That's right...it's another Caption Contest! And, with Thanksgiving just around the corner, I think I've found the appropriate photo:

7 comments:

Susanna said...

Am I really so pathetic that I am entering my own contest? Yes, yes I am. So here's my caption:

Outside the White House, journalists photograph a large turkey. Oh, and a big white bird, too.

Nolan said...

President Bush reacts with bewilderment when told that Turkey is also a country.

Dawn said...

Advisors look on while the president is castrated by an Iraqi-trained turkey.

Erin said...

From Jeremy:

The Dept. of Homeland Security has recently been desperate to find new ways to protect our nation's borders. Here, US Customs agents demonstrate the use of their new drug-sniffing turkeys.

Robby said...

"I did not have sexual relations with that Turkey."

mm said...

President Bush is surprised at the weight of his new turkey that has been surgically attached to his belly button.

Dadda said...

he's FINALLY crossed the line...let the impeachments begin.