Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Red Tree

Albert Camus said, "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." Well, here are some picture of the "roses" outside of my building:


In these pictures, maybe because of the sunlight, the leaves look more orange than they are. In fact, they're red; the kind of red that makes you realize that you've never really seen red before...





Have you ever seen anything quite like it?

3 comments:

Erin said...

How Pretty! Orange for Auburn, right? :) It must be gorgeous in your part of the world right now. There are boatloads of evo. biology peeps headed your way this year- I guess they heard you were in North Carolina!

Jeff said...

Have I ever seen anything like it? Yep, it's a tree, right? Did I get the question right?

Susanna said...

Jeff, your powers of observation astound me. I was just assuming that no one else had ever seen a tree before! You get an A on the assignment.