Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bumper Stickers

It's tempting to talk about this particular bumper sticker:


But I'll just let the picture do the talking.

Actually, what I wanted to share with you (all 1.5 of you, my wonderful and faithful readers) is a little story from my friend Bill. He told me that, as he was driving the other day, he noticed an SUV with two rather conspicuous bumper stickers on the back windshield. One read something like "I Love Jesus," while the one next to it read "Born to Shop." Hmmm...

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Or "Born Again...to Shop"

Brian said...

Born to shop for presents for Jesus, who I love....I wonder if he has an ipod?

Erin said...

I'm not sure what your bumper sticker means, but I did wear my Auburn sweatshirt for you all on Monday. I even said "war eagle" to an auburn grad in my program.

Oh, and WWJW? (Who Would Jesus Wear? Cole Haan? Calvin Klein?)

Susanna said...

Do you think Jesus would use Visa or MasterCard?