Monday, July 04, 2005

No, no, NO!

OK, so apart from the abundance of cucumbers and the fact that it is difficult to find uncarbonated drinking water, everything here is great. Munich is beautiful, it is easy to navigate, the people are very friendly, the beer is wonderful, my new room is clean and comfortable (small, but plenty of room for me; plus, there is a full bathroom that I share with only one other person, and it isn't down the hall!), and I am very very glad to be here enjoying this cultural experience. However, there is one particular trend that I hope does not find its way into the United States: the men wear capri pants! Now, as most of you know, I have just recently bought a pair of these silly pants myself (and yes, I still think they are silly, though for whatever reason stylish), and I am not ready to see men preparing their wardrobes for floodwaters. So, for goodness sake guys, keep your pants long, or just wear shorts. Because everyone should take fashion advice from me.

No comments: