Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome Back!

I saw my ankle bone this morning for the first time in days and I think I want to throw a party. So, a big 'welcome back' to my feet. I am sorry that I neglect you so.

Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day weather-wise (until about 10:30, when it began to storm), so I went to the English Gardens and sprawled out on the grass for several hours. There were more clothed people than naked people, so that was a plus. Other than that, I didn't do much of anything yesterday...I probably should have spent a little more time studying.

So, one week from yesterday will be my last day of class, and I will leave for Vienna that evening. From Vienna, I am going to Innsbruck, then to Zurich, then to Interlochen, then to Lucerne, and back to Munich on the 4th. Then I fly home on the 5th!

No comments: